"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Saturday, March 17, 2007

Some insight into possible reasons that some people are comfortable in the adult role

I think i had a revelation today...
At work this morning Eddie told me that he has been spreading the word about SRA. Slowly, some of my workmates are hearing about us and wanting to join. Some people even want slogan T-shirts pronouncing their refusal to embrace maturity.

I was telling all of this to my co-worker Carol. After some thought I realized that Carol couldn't join because she seemed to be OK with her adultness. " How come Carol?" I asked her.." how did you get to be like this?".
Turns out that she DID GET A PONY as a child.
I'm on to something BIG here!

No comments: