"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Thursday, March 15, 2007

reluctant adult issue of the day/working for a living

I returned to work today after three days off . Three days of lying around trying to feel better and watching back episodes of Desperate Ho-wives and the L word. Such drama, such hair, such bodies, such amazing wardrobes..and absolutely no scenes of these babes at work! It sunk into my psyche ...they don't ever work..IT'S NOT FAIR. when i was a kid i thought i'd grow up and sit around in an office and write slogans and jingles like Larry Tate and Darren Stevens. And here I am schleping mail around for a living. I also thought I'd get a pony..but I guess that ain't gonna happen either. damn it.

No comments: