"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Thursday, November 22, 2007

lost and found


today i am grateful for many things.
i am grateful that i did not burn any of the pies that i am bringing to my brother's house too badly.
i am grateful for the ice cream and whipped cream that will cover up any minor imperfections in the pies.
i am grateful that this week i found my favorite shirt when i was pretty sure it had vanished off the face of the earth.
i am grateful for moments of lightness, and peace.
happy thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Peace, sister girl.

Had a great time in Vegas despite leaving the money I took ... and then some ... up-and-down the Strip. Blackjack Gods were not kind to me. Thinking about changing my name to Sarah Chang. Asians are MUCH better at the game than I am.

Turkeyday dinner at the Eiffel Tower restaurant was superb. But the view, looking over the Bellagio dancing waters, was priceless.

I'll blog about this later complete with photos. AND I'm documenting my house re-do so I'll have photos of that, too.

Will tell you I learned that one must wear gloves before tearing down panelling unless they want to spend a whole day picking out splinters. Ouch.

Anonymous said...

YOU FOUND IT! HOORAY!