"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Repressed memory syndrome/ In your ear

I asked my sister Tracey if she knew any more details about the pearl-up-my-nose incident. She's several years older than me and has much better recall of our early years . She couldn't remember anything other than the fact that it did indeed happen the way I wrote about in my blog. Last night I got a phone message from her . She wondered if I remembered the time I stuck a pencil in my ear and the pink eraser tip broke off and was lodged inside . What was my problem ? Are there other childhood memories involving objects and bodily orifices that I've repressed? I'm afraid to find out.

No comments: