"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Sunday, April 6, 2008

Chrysler calling

it's true.
the squeaky wheel (squeaky girl?) gets the grease.
in a very funny and surreal turn of events
peeps at Chrysler corp heard the car talk segment,
then contacted car talk to find me.
i got a really nice call and email from a woman named Eileen
that works in Chrysler Public Relations. she said they want to help me along the path of
owning patrick henry.
she put a woman from Jeep advertising (Kendra) in touch with me.
got a message from her on friday.
she too sounds very friendly and energetic and wants to talk to me about incentives.
what ever becomes of it is immaterial.
just love the fact that they took the effort to help someone get closer to fulfilling a fantasy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying that something possible will come from your call. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Think it would be mighty liberating for Chrysler to just give you a Jeep Liberty. Whoohoo.
xox,rahrah