"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Saturday, April 12, 2008

talk talk talk..time for action

when i told jessica that i had an idea for a book
she said:
"that's nice. but i'm really tired of you having all these great ideas
and never doing any of them".

it was one of the best whacks in the head i have ever received.

perhaps it was just to prove her (and myself) wrong that i actually wrote One House.

this is the year of action.
and with that in mind,
i am on to the next thing
that i have talked about ad nauseum..

today i will take advantage of the viral infection that has kept me in bed for a week
and i will complete my application for deal or no deal.

i have dreams..some of which involve cash that i don't have
and i have to be willing to find creative ways to finance those
dreams..

i am inspired by the book The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio
a memoir about a mom that uses her ability to play with words and wins a staggering number of jingle contest prizes that keep her family afloat.

now that i've publicly stated my goal, i'm accountable.
gotta run.. i hear howie calling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched the show all year..maybe you being on it will bring me to watch it again! ha-Ha