"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Sunday, April 27, 2008

fun with failure

since my new goal is to embrace failure and to fail as much as possible,
if i succeed at something, will i fail to meet my failure goal?
and if i do, would that be a success or a failure?
i'm confused.

here is my inspirational quote for the day:

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

Winston Churchill


it has been interesting to note that when talking to people about my attempt to get on Deal or No Deal...how many folks feel it necessary to impress upon me just how slim my odds of getting on the show are...like i don't realize that...like that should stop me? what's the worst thing that can happen...
i don't get on....
i'm growing quite tired of naysayers..
i continue to choose to live in the realm of possibility.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Churchill quote, Weelo. So apt and fitting for our own twisted high-low world. I want to go on record to say that I'm not one of the naysayers who pointlessly point out your odds of getting your dream on with DOND. Without dreams, what chances do we have of getting up each morning I ask? I plan on seeing you on the boob tube sista.

Benita

Sarah said...

When you get on the show, who's going to be your support trio?

Brooke said...

If you get on the show will you be one of those really annoying contestants who lie in the floor and stuff??? HA!

I'll be one of your support people!!!! "NO DEALLLLL!!!!!!!!"

madelynzmama said...

If I had to pick a Person... with charm, intelligence, charisma,... I would pick you for sure. You have goos juju.. We'll see you on DOND, I'm sure of it.
Oh yeah I'm in love with a JEEP lover. Jer's whole family in PA drives JEEP. His mom, Roz, drives a classy white Liberty with leather, sand colored interior. FUN!!
Keep trying for the show, love ya!!
Deb

madelynzmama said...

If I had to pick one person... You are charmed, you know that. I believe in you. Oh yeah, & I love a a JEEP lover. Jer's whole family drives JEEP. His Mom drives a Sweet, classy Liberty in white with a sand interior. FUN!!!! LOVE YOU XOXO, Deb

Anonymous said...

Go for it girlie. I'm not a naysayer either and not interested in hearing that jazz from folks as I continue to send my Publisher's Clearinghouse responses back w/out any purchases ever. Someone will win, why not me! Or you on Deal or no Deal. Howie will enjoy your spirit and I'll be home watching on the edge of my seat as they break for commercials and moments before cases get opened.
your bloggin sister R

Weelo said...

Thanks for the love bloggin sisters.
if i win the mill, ya'll are gettin a spa weeknend with me!!!

weeeelo

Anonymous said...

For some reason I always think you are going to get on and I'm jealous of the money you'll bring home..but terribly happy for you too!