"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Monday, May 7, 2007

R.A. Issue of the day/ The benefits of wearing adult underoos

You reach a certain age where you can no longer get away with wearing young looking or trendy clothes without appearing pathetic and ridiculous. I've seen it ..and it's rough.
Being a reluctant adult and longing for all things fun and young , I've solved the age inapproriate clothing dilema . On the outside I've pretty much given in to standard 40ish fare..but underneath I've taken to wearing Super Woman underwear on a fairly regular basis. When I find myself in a jam ( like delivering mail in a blinding snowstorm ) they give me a secret kind of strength and belief in my abilities. If you can't posess actual super powers, the next best thing is super undies.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh. My. God.
I have those same undies. Two pair. One red. One blue.

Weelo said...

Hi soul sister. Yeah..I have the red and the blue too! Should we start a new society like the red hat society..the red underwear society..only we'd be groovy instead of scary like the red hat people? Hey.BTW i tried to set up a link to your site but can't do it! Help!