"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Tuesday, July 8, 2008

to do

drive in movie
weed back patio before snowfall
urban photo safari
long long bike ride
get a god darn hammock
live music
camp out
figure out how to make beets edible
take bunny on a playdate with new neighbor's bunnies
stay up all night reading
install AC in bedroom before snowfall
sit on butt
play tennis play tennis play tennis
float
play in sprinkler
set up kiddie pool before snowfall
rest
relax
repeat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beets are NOT edible! B.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah they are! Joined a CSA and peeled 'em, boiled 'em and they tasted like sugar!!! When we have time - I'll share my cold beet salad recipe that really shocks you "cause it's so unexpected and good!! Sure different than the canned beets I grew up on! Yuk!! CMW :) :)