"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Saturday, February 16, 2008

case closed



inspiration comes from the weirdest places.
for example my kids' neighborhood spy team.
i saw how much fun they had creating secret missions.
it gave them purpose, power and brought them closer to their pals.

i decided it was time to start a team of my own.
we are not spies, but we have cool silver briefcases.
since the group is called The Sisters of the Secret Silver Case Society
i can't divulge too much about it.
but we have a mission or two....
and our first meeting is tomorrow!

life is short.
grab it by the handle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silver Sister, Hope your meeting goes well. Will your older silver sister be able to tell me what it's all about? Have fun. Mom

Anonymous said...

It's been some time since I've had a look at your blog, but I'm on vacation now. The Mr. Clean story is ingenious!! I love it! You are soooo funny!! Sooooo clever!!! Soooo smart!!! Dare I send you the e mail I received long ago showing all the pics of the little ones who burned their hands, mouths, etc on this stuff?? I think not! I know the break up is hard enough on you! Hang in there and good luck! I'm sure yous silver sisters will help you through.... Love CMW

Sarah said...

OMG ... deal or no deal?
I pick No. 52!