"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Monday, September 10, 2007

Vespa-rate housewives

so much for trying not to be materialistic.
i fell head over heels yesterday for a red retro looking Vespa.
i have convinced myself that buying one is the only responsible thing for me to do, what with global warming and all.
60 miles to a gallon.
it's a beautiful thing.
mentioned it to a few people.
all agreed i would meet an untimely death ("pretty soon mom you'll be looking up at us" jonah assured me, implying that i will end up in God's basement. "and you'll look like a geek riding that thing" added john).
but sometimes a woman's got to do what a women's got to do.
"you can't spend our college fund money on that mom".
what college fund???
stay tuned.

No comments: