"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Monday, November 17, 2008

'Meh': Apathetic expression enters dictionary - Yahoo! News

'Meh': Apathetic expression enters dictionary - Yahoo! News

FINALLY!
For months now I've asked every cool person i know what the hell "meh" means after reading it in a comment line on someone's blog.
Sounds like it's been around a while. I'm slow on the draw..but at least so are all of the cool people i know.
meh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen that quite often in my online viewings and just lumped it in with the dozens of other online stuff I had no idea what the heck they meant. BTW..you were great on the radio the other day..loved the Las Vegas parenting idea.