"success consits of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm."

w. churchill

"failure is my new best friend, security my foe."

w. lopez-swiatek


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Political junkie

Politics are my sport.
Debates are my Super Bowl.
I get so cranked up for these things..even though I know pretty much what they are going to say ..and not say.
I watch and hope for a few knockdown punchlines, a few major gaffes here and there..
or best case scenario, a trainwreck.
I know that this is serious stuff, and i am passionate about my beliefs, but i get swept away in the drama of it all...
So it is with relish that i look forward to tomorrow night.
A few friends, a few snack items, nerfballs, and nerf guns to fire at the TV when the spirit moves us to do so.
Does it get any better than this?

No comments: